Would you like to study in the USA?
Young athletes have a special opportunity to study in the USA with the help of athletic scholarship. You do not need to be on the top level of your sport, as long as you have been seriously practicing and competing on your level, that should be enough. EuroAthlete will help you to get a scholarship that covers the tuition fees. The earlier you start the application process, the better your chances of getting a scholarship will be. Contact us today - and we will give you a free consultation about your chances of attending to university and play sports in the USA.
- We will help you get an athletic scholarship that covers the tuition fees.
- We will help you find a university suitable for you.
- We will help with the practical parts of application: language tests, building your athlete profile and eligibility and clearing house issues.
- Get in touch before the end of your high school - this gives you the best chances!
College sports is a part of culture in the United States
University sports are shown on international TV channels, and crowds at events may number in thousands. Also the resources that are offered to the student-athletes are most times better than the professional clubs in the Europe. The coaches and other people involved are all full-time professionals, who try to provide athletes the best possible conditions for development and success in their sport and also on their studies. Studies have also been planned to ensure that they will never conflict with practice or competitions.
International student-athletes are wanted at American universities
International student-athletes focused mindset towards their education and attitude towards sports are known to be good so coaches are constantly asking for new athletes from us. Recent years have been very good for our athletes, as everyone who has used our service has been contacted by an university in the United States.
You don't need to be at the top level of your sport
University sports have been divided into several divisions, so you do not need to be on the top level of your age group to get an athletic scholarship. A good guideline is that an athlete who has been seriously involved in competitive sports until the end of high school and has a good attitude towards practice will find a university suitable for their level in the USA.
Get in touch now!
An athlete must start their university studies in the Unites States no later than 15 months after graduation from high school. It is not impossible after this time but there will be certain limitations. Therefore the application process should be started early, at least 12 months before the planned starting date of your university studies. Get in touch with us for the first time before the end of high school! This way, you'll have the best chances for an athletic scholarship. Click her to contact us now.
Follow these instructions:
- Contact our office via phone or e-mail and tell us about yourself as an athlete.
- Request an application form and more detailed instructions. Fill your information in the form and e-mail it back to us.
- After we have received your information and your service fee payment, we will start recommending you to university coaches in the USA.
- After coaches have become interested about you, they will contact you either directly or through us. At this point, you will also get more information about universities both from an academic and an athletic point of view.
- We will give you more detailed instructions on how to continue the process. We will tell you about things like language tests, translating your school transcripts and registering at universities. In other words, we will advise you during the different parts of the application process and answer all of your questions.
- When it is time for you to choose your school, we will give you advice about choosing the option that fits for you, if needed.
- We will also tell you about the student visa and traveling to the USA, when the time comes.